Theses couplers meet or exceed the stringent design and pressure requirements of ISO 16028 as well as the Hydraulic Tool Manufacturers Association (HTMA) standards. They are available in a wide variety of port options and offer global interchangeability making the ideal coupling for any application.
* FFTL Series couplers employ a threaded sleeve locking mechanism on the coupler body and mating plug.
* Screw-to-connect design
* Flat-face valving exhibits minimal spillage upon disconnecting and minimal air inclusion when connecting
* Excellent flow vs. pressure drop characteristics
* Heavy duty locking sleeve resists damage and abuse
* ISO 16028 Interface for universal interchangeability
* Brinell relief on male half to increase life and resist wear